Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

My Period is 15 Days Late!

More
4 years 6 months ago #1 by renee
renee replied the topic: My Period is 15 Days Late!
Hey! So this has been a while since you wrote, but how are things going with you now? I'm sure you know by now if you had been/are pregnant? What happened, and were you able to find help?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• 2014kingsl
  • 2014kingsl's Avatar Topic Author
4 years 10 months ago #2 by 2014kingsl
2014kingsl created the topic: My Period is 15 Days Late!
My periods have been irregular, but never this much. The end of my last period was 11/11, and it is now 45 days sence then. So I think my period is about 15 days late, but I am not completely sure. My boyfriend and I have had unsafe sex anywhere inbetween.
One week after my period I had light bleeding for about three days,(( 11/20-11/22)) ... So I got a test, not thinking it would come out positive and it didnt. Around 11/27-12/4 I noticed that my brests had began to get larger, but nothing else really. I then began to feel alittle different, but nothing too drastic, just more headaches. I expected my period to come around 12/11, but I never did, so I went and took a test right away (that came out negative), so I took another one that next morning (and it also came out negative). I waited another week (12/18) and decided to tell my mom, who went out and got a test that should tell you 6days sooner, that came out negative too. I am kinda nervous to take another test but it has been a week since that last test.
My symptoms right now are: Thursty!!, Headaches, nausea (only at night), calmer then normal (if that can be a symptom?), and more frequent restroom breaks.
Can anyone help me please?? I dont kknow what to do!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl