Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

Pain?

• kat0400
12 years 1 month ago #1 by kat0400
kat0400 replied the topic: Re:Pain?
Bee-
twice of the three times I've been (or am) pregnant, I've had implantation pains. That would happen 4-10 days after conception, which should be 18-24 days after the first day of your last period, assuming a 28-day cycle. Otherwise, sometimes you'll have some pains from ligaments (the ones that support your uterus and control the meeting of your spine and pelvic girdle) that need to stretch and are responding to a pregnancy hormone, relaxin. Those are usually to one side or another, though. How far are you in your pregnancy? Could these be Braxton-Hicks contractions (your uterus warming up for the big day)?
-Kathryn

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Sushi
12 years 1 month ago #2 by Sushi
Sushi replied the topic: Re:Pain?
That was actually one of MY tip offs! Sharp pains in the corner of my thigh(like there the ovarys should be?). As well as sharp pains in the brests. Although the brest pain hasn't continued. The other pains turned into a sensation i can only describe as my ovarys saying \"I'M HERE!\" LoL

-Suz-

• Bee
  • Bee's Avatar Topic Author
12 years 1 month ago #3 by Bee
Bee created the topic: Pain?
Hi I have a question. I know when you get pregnant you have (or some have) implantation bleeding. Well is there such a thing as implantation pain? Like sharp little stabs in your pelvic area? It doesn't really hurt it's just uncomfortable. Kinda like VERY mild period cramps. And also when would I feel those? What I mean is if there is such a thing how long after I got pregnant would I feel it?

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl