Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

plz help m scared lyk hell :(

More
5 years 23 hours ago #1 by renee
renee replied the topic: plz help m scared lyk hell :(
Hmmmm... maybe it's not likely, but I believe there's always a chance. It takes just one. I'm not trying to scare you, but I've heard miraculous stories. Even if you are probably not pregnant, please be thoughtful about this situation and consider the little and big decisions you can make from here. It's super scary but there are lifestyle choices you are making now and they do have influence on your future. Wishing you the best and richest life!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• maybe_baby94
5 years 4 days ago #2 by maybe_baby94
maybe_baby94 replied the topic: plz help m scared lyk hell :(
Hi,

Since you said that you used a condom, there was no real penetration and you said that you got your period on time then I don't think there's a chance you're pregnant :)

More
5 years 1 week ago #3 by riya
riya created the topic: plz help m scared lyk hell :(
i had sex wid my BF(both 21) on 18/10 n he was using condom. There was no sperm only precum n there was no real peneteration.Then i got my regular period on tym that was on 24/10. I have a regular 28 day cycle. Is there any chance that i can be pregnant??? And i did ovulated this month(nearly on 6-7th nov) and now m feeling mild pain in breast which is normal for me 1 or 1.5 week before period. Still m freaking out..plz help :( :(

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl