Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

im puzzled about a pregnancy test

More
5 years 3 weeks ago #1 by Meg11
Meg11 replied the topic: im puzzled about a pregnancy test
Hey there, Home pregnancy tests can be confusing at times...Here is what I suggest, Go to optionline.org , Enter your postal code into the site and it will give you the contact info for the closest Pregnancy Help Center near you where you can get a FREE and CONFIDENTIAL test....Its best to schedule an appt with them for first thing in the morning, as that is when pregnancy tests are most accurate...Most PHC's have medical grade tests as well so that alone can give you a more accurate result than a regular over the counter....I hope this helps a bit and please come back and let us know what you find out! Love Meg

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 3 weeks ago #2 by motherof2
motherof2 created the topic: im puzzled about a pregnancy test
Hi there I took an early ept digital pregnancy test and said not pregnant idk why but I decided to take it apart and they look the same as a regular pregnancy test but the was a faint line and a dark line so I heard that any faint line is a positive but I took two dollar general test and were negative plz help me

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl