Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

morning sickness

More
5 years 2 weeks ago #1 by s2canmakes2
s2canmakes2 replied the topic: morning sickness
Hi! I guess we're due date buddy;)
I'm almost 9weeks now..:D

I do feel morning sickness and I dont do nothing to go away..
coz my grandma told me its ok i must be patience to handle morning sickness
its no cure sickness.. but if you can't work don't force yourself..

One thing my grandma told me to do is sleep early and eat healthy foods.
but i hate veggies now and I love snack and chocolates which I feel worst.
but good thing I dont puke or vomit because no way I will like those..:|

I hope it helps and just stay calm and relax don't worry itll go better:)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 2 months ago #2 by renee
renee replied the topic: Re: morning sickness
Oh I wish I knew what to tell you. Some people get way sick and others, like my cousin, don't feel a thing. I know the first trimester is supposed to be the hardest, but having never been pregnant and through morning sickness, I don't have any real good suggestions. Praying it lightens up soon.

More
5 years 2 months ago #3 by Carly
Carly created the topic: morning sickness
Hey im 8 weeks pregnant and have severe morning sickness so much so that i can barely work im pretty much bed ridden. Im so sick of it ive tried ginger crackers and a few other remedies but nothing helps. Its really taking a toll on my body i can barely eat proper meals. Does anyone else experience this and is there anything that helps? Thanks :-)

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl