Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

I think I'm Pregnant

More
5 years 7 months ago #1 by renee
renee replied the topic: Re: I think I'm Pregnant
Yes, I would go to a local pregnancy care center and they can help you. Try locating one through optionline.org. They will be helpful if you are pregnant as well and can guide you in making a plan and helping with resources. Blessings!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• xkendelvictoria
5 years 7 months ago #2 by xkendelvictoria
xkendelvictoria replied the topic: Re: I think I'm Pregnant
Okay, well first of all: there's no need to panic yet. The same thing happened to me all the time, it still happens now in fact. It'll disappear for a couple of months and then it'll come back like nothing had happened in the first place. However, I haven't had sex cause I'm in a long distance relationship so that's kind of out of the question for now.

Is there any reason that you could be pregnant? Have you been having any symptoms of pregnancy? Has it happened to you before?

You can go down to a clinic and they should be able to give you a free pregnancy test if you needed one. Technically they can't tell anyone because of doctor-patient confidentiality, so if they told anyone they would be breaking the law. There's no real way you can be 100% sure that you're pregnant without a test. I'm sure you can find a way but until then, don't panic! :]

More
5 years 7 months ago #3 by DianaBabygirl
DianaBabygirl created the topic: I think I'm Pregnant
I missed my Period last month and I haven't gotten it this month. and I really don't know what to do. I'm 16 and I can't get a pregnancy test without my mom knowing

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl