Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

I think i conceived six days ago

• teka_steward3
5 years 7 months ago #1 by teka_steward3
teka_steward3 replied the topic: Re: I think i conceived six days ago
Hey Finallyfree,

There could be a chance you are. Just to be safe I would stop having intercourse, wait till or if you miss your period then take a hpt.:). Im sorry about your abortion and miscarriage, those must have been hard on you! How are you feeling now that you might be pregnant again?

Teka <3

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 7 months ago #2 by finallyfree
finallyfree created the topic: I think i conceived six days ago
I believe i concieved six days ago. My boobs are extremely sore and irratable, the nipples and pink have enlargened and feel sore and heavy. Ive been feeling extremely light headed and like i am about to faint, I can taste the metalic taste in my mouth, and when i walk for just a tiny distance my legs feel like theyve run a mile ?

Am i pregnant ? this is going to drive me insane, My period should still be three weeks away.

Ive had an abortion and a miscarriage in the past so i understand symptoms. But just like a bit of girly advice and someone to help put my head at ease.

Thanks,
Love
Finally Free

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl