Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

m i preg..plz help..r thr chances of bein preg

More
5 years 8 months ago #1 by Lunar
Lunar replied the topic: Re: m i preg..plz help..r thr chances of bein preg
Typically, you can't get pregnant till around the 2nd week after your period. It's possible before that, but not very likely. :) If by 'pills' you mean the morning after pill, you should be fine. If you just took a regular birth control pill, those don't kill semen, and there's a possibility of getting pregnant. Chances are you're safe, but if your period doesn't come around it's usual time, then test.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 9 months ago #2 by sneha
sneha created the topic: m i preg..plz help..r thr chances of bein preg
The story is something like this. I get my period at evry 26th day. I get regularly. And my period continues for 4-6days. I had unprotected sex at 7th day from the day i got my period. i.e on 2nd feb i had got my period, n on 8th feb i had sex. N i took pill after 6hrs from the moment i had sex. Now my doubt is are their possibilities of getting pregnant????
Because after two days , i got vomiting sensation. Other than this i dont have any other symptoms. plz reply

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl