Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

no per., neg tests, symptoms

• Kim
  • Kim's Avatar Topic Author
12 years 1 month ago #1 by Kim
Kim replied the topic: Re:no per., neg tests, symptoms
Sorry,I really doubt you're pregnant-- those tests are really accurrate and three of them are not going to be faulty
But once I skipped a period and was really worried (because I never skip them unless something's wrong) and the doctor told me it might be a thyroid problem. You should go to the doctor and let them know your period is acting strange
Don't worry though, in most cases it's not a thyroid problem just lots of stress or something.
Best of Luck
-Kim

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Sushi
12 years 1 month ago #2 by Sushi
Sushi replied the topic: Re:no per., neg tests, symptoms
Sounds to me like you might be.. i meen if youve had unprotected sex since you been off the bc then you very well could be. I just found out through a blood test that i am infact pregnant, when only the day before the pee test said i wasn't. Trust your gut... and/or go to the doctor...

• susan
  • susan's Avatar Topic Author
12 years 1 month ago #3 by susan
susan replied the topic: Re:no per., neg tests, symptoms
there's always a chance.... but the same thing happened to me when i stopped my birth control. i went 2 months without getting my period. what a scare. but it came eventually.
keep posted.

• brownsugarsweetie
12 years 1 month ago #4 by brownsugarsweetie
brownsugarsweetie replied the topic: Re:no per., neg tests, symptoms
it sounds like withdrawal from birth control. but go to the doc and get a blood test just to be sure.

• JONI
  • JONI's Avatar Topic Author
12 years 1 month ago #5 by JONI
JONI replied the topic: Re:no per., neg tests, symptoms
Hi Stephanie. You kind of sound like I did about 4 months ago. I stopped taking bc at the end of February. My husband and I were ready to start a family but I had heard that it could take several months before your body adjusts. My periods were all very normal while I was on the pill. After my last normal period, the next one didn't come for 41 days. So the next month, I waited and waited thinking that maybe it would come a little sooner this time but it didn't. I started feeling naseated at night but I didn't think anything of it. I was feeling the cramps that I would normally get before my period so I kept thinking that it was coming. After about 43 days and still no period, I decided to take a test. It was positive. I was shocked b/c I didn't think it could happen that soon, but it did! I was 4 weeks when I took the test. After that, I started getting more symptoms like my breasts getting VERY tender and bigger. I also started spotting after that so I thought I was losing the baby but then I found out it was just from the embryo emplanting itself in my uterus. I continued cramping for several weeks.
Hope this helps.

• Ty
  • Ty's Avatar Topic Author
12 years 1 month ago #6 by Ty
Ty replied the topic: Re:no per., neg tests, symptoms
It may be dat u stopped takin' ur birth control but I don't kno, I am not on birth control and my periods are usually normal too. It's been about a month and two weeks dat my period is late. I have takin' about 4 pregnancy tests and dey have all showed a negative. I am really irritable too. I JUST DON'T KNO!!!

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl