Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

Bleeding?

• xdoublerainbow
  • xdoublerainbow's Avatar Topic Author
6 years 11 months ago #1 by xdoublerainbow
xdoublerainbow replied the topic: Re: Bleeding?
Ok, thank you for the advice (: I'm waiting about 10 more days before I take a pregnancy test and then I should know for sure what's happening. I have a feeling I already know that the test is going to say negative, but I think I should do one anyway, just for my piece of mind (: x

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• teka_steward3
6 years 11 months ago #2 by teka_steward3
teka_steward3 replied the topic: Re: Bleeding?
after having unprotected sex, if you got pregnant the spotting is from the implantation of the sperm to your egg.. go get a pregnancy test to see for sure. if yes, then make an appt. with your doc. or find a pregnancy resource center around you they can help a lot. (if you need help finding one in your area please let me know) if you are not pregnant, than its just a sign. choose to not have any more sex till you are married and ready :)
let us know what happens :)
you can email me anytime with questions or help
teka@standupgirl.com

More
6 years 11 months ago #3 by fordgirl23
fordgirl23 replied the topic: Re: Bleeding?
if you are pregnant its normal but still something to get checked out. if youre not then im not sure. hope this helps.

• xdoublerainbow
  • xdoublerainbow's Avatar Topic Author
6 years 11 months ago #4 by xdoublerainbow
xdoublerainbow created the topic: Bleeding?
Ok, this is gunna sound like a dumb question but still I'm gunna ask it (: DON'T LAUGH.
I've kinda noticed that I'm 'spotting' but it's like two weeks to early to get my period and it's been two weeks since I had sex. What the heck is happening to me?

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl