Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

Cramping during pregnancy?

More
5 years 10 months ago #1 by RissaBbyGurl456
RissaBbyGurl456 replied the topic: Re: Cramping during pregnancy?
When I was early in the pregnancy I cramped so bad I went to the ER twice in two weeks, both times crying and feeling like I was being ripped open. Then the cramping subsided and one day I spotted a tiny bit, but I was horrified. Turned out, it was all normal, my body was just adjusting and stuff, cuz at 8 weeks (it was around 5-6 weeks when I was cramping really bad), my little peanut had a heartbeat and everything:)
So as long as your not having heavy bleeding at whatnot, I think you'll be fine:)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• rach13
  • rach13's Avatar Topic Author
6 years 10 months ago #2 by rach13
rach13 replied the topic: Re: Cramping during pregnancy?
Thanks, girls! My doctor said everything appears to be alright, thank God! Thanks for the concern.

More
6 years 10 months ago #3 by GangY
GangY replied the topic: Re: Cramping during pregnancy?
having cramps during pregnancy is totally normal. your uterus is streching and that causes cramps.

as long youre not having any bright red bleeding i wouldnt worry, and since lookin at your ultrasound pics youre 12 weeks +, i would ask your OB at your next appointment, and for now just relax and not stress about it.

More
6 years 10 months ago #4 by LMCewsome
LMCewsome replied the topic: Re: Cramping during pregnancy?
Hey. My name is Lauren I lost my last baby! make an appointment with your obgyn as soon as you can! My stomach started cramping and before i knew it i was bleeding and later on that week I lost my baby. So don't take anything lightly. I hope this helped. -Lauren

• rach13
  • rach13's Avatar Topic Author
6 years 10 months ago #5 by rach13
rach13 created the topic: Cramping during pregnancy?
Hey everyone. I have been experiencing cramps like you would get on your period during pregnancy. Is this normal? :S

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl