Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

Really worried

• xlovelikewoe
6 years 10 months ago #1 by xlovelikewoe
xlovelikewoe replied the topic: Re: Really worried
Ok, I don't really have any experience with pregnancy or anything like that, but if I were you I would go to the doctors to make sure everything is alright. When my friend was pregnant she bled a little bit, but it was very early in her pregnancy and she didn't have any cramping or pain with it at all. But I would still go to the doctors just to make sure everything is okay with you and the baby (:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 10 months ago #2 by Paige1827
Paige1827 created the topic: Really worried
Yesterday I started to bleed but it was a tiny bit, not enough to fill a pad and then today it started off ok but then my bf surrgested a quick one so I just said yea ok thinking it would be ok but now ive started to bleed a bit more still dont think its enough to fill a pad, done 2 tests few weeks to make sure and it said I was so I know that Im pregnant, Im 10 weeks along and now started to get really worried. But should I be worried or what?? ?? ??
HELP cuz Im really worried.

Courtney xx

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl