Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

New here! Am I pregnant or not?

More
6 years 11 months ago #1 by Confussed n Torn
Confussed n Torn replied the topic: Re: New here! Am I pregnant or not?
Sounds like me.. my last period was 20th Oct... i found out yesterday i was 5 weeks pregnant.. Light cramping in my tummy.. urge to urinate alot but i didnt have any period.. but near the 8th u could have had implantation bleeding, id have to suggest a Urine test at your local GP or an at home test..

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Angeh
  • Angeh's Avatar Topic Author
6 years 11 months ago #2 by Angeh
Angeh created the topic: New here! Am I pregnant or not?
Hey everyone, I'm new here :) I'm 18. Feeling alone and researching pregnancy symptoms on the net, I stumbled across this site..
I wanted to ask.. Does this sound as though I may be pregnant?

My "period" started on the 8th November but only lasted about 3 days instead of five, it was so light I could have gotten away without a tampon.. So my last normal period was/started around the 11th/12th October..

Over the last week my stomach has started to feel slightly hard and i have had slight cramping.. Sore lower back.. The last few days I have been more tired than usual and feeling rather sick. today my nipples have hurt a bit and for about a week i have also turned off some foods I would eat almost daily. I'm

Any help would be great.. Thanks :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl