Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

normal?

More
6 years 11 months ago #1 by pine_apple_goat
pine_apple_goat replied the topic: Re: normal?
I felt the same thing, but only for a month or two. I swear I could feel her kicking away inside. It felt so weird, I even watched my belly to see it move, lol. Idk if it's normal or not but I felt it too! :cheer:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 11 months ago #2 by ashley0024
ashley0024 replied the topic: Re: normal?
lol ya, someone told me that it was normal to feel for like a month after the baby was born! but idk lol

More
6 years 11 months ago #3 by Ryans Mommy
Ryans Mommy replied the topic: Re: normal?
I swear i was feeling the same thing, its just because your body is use to feling it

More
6 years 11 months ago #4 by ashley0024
ashley0024 replied the topic: Re: normal?
when i went to the doctor the other day, i was like is it normal to still feel like your feeling your baby kick even after you had them, and he was like not unless your pregnant! but then he explained how a baby moving also feels like gas, so that was probably what it was. but i have to get a blood test done anyways because I'm going to get the birth control, implenon.

• xdoublerainbow
6 years 11 months ago #5 by xdoublerainbow
xdoublerainbow replied the topic: Re: normal?
Um I'm no expert with babies and giving birth but I'm going to say no because that actually generally doesn't sound right at all...

More
6 years 11 months ago #6 by Evangeline
Evangeline replied the topic: Re: normal?
Hi there, I think what you're refering to is known as "phantom kicking". Sometimes women experience this when they had a difficult pregnancy... But sometimes its also caused by stress or nerves. If you're really concerned that it might be something else, then you should speak to your gp... But I dont think that there's anything that you need to worry about.

Hope this helped put you at ease a bit
Eva

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl