Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

i dont know what to do

• Kiley
  • Kiley's Avatar Topic Author
12 years 5 months ago #1 by Kiley
Kiley created the topic: i dont know what to do
last year around this i had missed my period! i did not know what to do so i told my boyfriend and we went out and got a pregnancy test and it was negative! so a few weeks later i still had not gotton my period so i took another one and it was positive this time! i went to my doctor and had a blood test which was negative! me and my boyfriend got in a fight and he told me that i was faking which i wasnt! thats not something you joke about! not even something id like to think about!
now its been about a year and im still with the same person... i got my period last on febuary 11, its now march 28 and i still have not gotten my period for this month! this cant be normal can it? im scared to tell him and have him think im lieing! but i have a few symptoms like i feel sick after i eat, and i keep gettin migraines and im always tired! i really do not know what to do! help please!!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl