Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

Somebody helpp!

More
7 years 1 month ago #1 by d.chelsea31
d.chelsea31 replied the topic: Re: Somebody helpp!
Take a pregnancy test, you can find them at the dollar store for a buck of course, or dollar general for four dollars. Make sure you buy two so you can get an accurate result. And if you still thing your pregnant after you can try the local health department or your doctor for a blood test which has a higher accuracy rate.

Good luck:/

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 1 month ago - 7 years 1 month ago #2 by keke0819
keke0819 replied the topic: Re: Somebody helpp!
well maybe you should take a pregnancy test

More
7 years 2 months ago #3 by Kii
Kii created the topic: Somebody helpp!
Im 15, and my bf is 18.. Although we have thought i was pregnant once before, this is the first time im experiencing any symptoms. Its only been a couple of days and i have slight cramping, a higher temperature and although i havnt actually thrown up, i feel very nasuous, i go to the washroom so many times, and i just have that feeling that i am in fact pregnant.
When this happend the first time, my sister was very much for abortion, although im shure that if my parents knew, they would never tell me to kill my child seeing as i am against abortion.
Problem is, my bf has to leave the country. I want to go with him if i am pregnant to raise our baby but i just dont know how to tell my parents and how they will react.. HELP! Anybodyyy!

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl