Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

I really need help :/

More
7 years 1 month ago #1 by kcrossan2010
kcrossan2010 replied the topic: Re:I really need help :/
i have the same symptoms as you, let me know how it turns out.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• demean10-23-2009
7 years 2 months ago #2 by demean10-23-2009
demean10-23-2009 replied the topic: Re:I really need help :/
u could be pregnant n stillexperience a period my mother had a period until she was 7 months pregnant with me my advice to u is get a test asap and find out so that way u can find out wats going on with ur body thoseare all symptoms i wish u the best of luck n im here for u

More
7 years 2 months ago #3 by KaitlynA.C
KaitlynA.C replied the topic: Re:I really need help :/
well now idk i have researched and lots of people experience heavy regular bleeding when they are pregnant and also i didn't realize it before but i am kind of getting a small belly and i have weird feelings like in my stomach like just below my bellybutton or a little lower. It's hard to explain it just feels really funny and it happens every so often and most of the time when i'm sitting down

More
7 years 2 months ago #4 by christyrose
christyrose replied the topic: Re:I really need help :/
iAuquarius- it is ok, and even normal to not have as heavy of a period, expecially if you are young and even if you have very regular periods. If you read my other comment, you can also call the pregnancy hotline number and get in touch with someone who can give you a free pregnancy test.

More
7 years 2 months ago #5 by christyrose
christyrose replied the topic: Re:I really need help :/
If you are having sex, you can always be pregnant. While it is very rare to have a period while pregnant, you can always go in and take a test to make sure. If you call 1800-395- HELP they will tell you where a pregnancy center in your area is. The pregnancy centers are free, and confidential and they are very helpful there.
Early pregnancy symptoms and period symptoms are most of the same things, tender breasts, cramps, even nausea is common during your period.

More
7 years 2 months ago #6 by iAquarius
iAquarius replied the topic: Re:I really need help :/
I'm Having the same exact symptoms as you...but my period was spotting & it lasted for 4days & i'm now waiting on my period to come & it hasn't showed yet...im confused too. :S

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl