Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

confused

More
7 years 3 months ago #1 by Monitia04
Monitia04 replied the topic: Re:confused
That dont sound normal unless ur on some type of birth control but ur best bet is to make a doctors appt and get seen

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 3 months ago #2 by xgizmox
xgizmox replied the topic: Re:confused
thanks im going to go to my doctors this week when im next off my work will let you know how i get on :)

• katiekrocker
7 years 3 months ago #3 by katiekrocker
katiekrocker replied the topic: Re:confused
Honestly it sounds like your pregnant,, If it has been long enough for you to miss almost 4 periods it should be time to take a home pregnancyy test and it def should be accurate.If you have alreadyy takin one and it was negative i would go to the doctor.
If you need to talk im here,, I hope everything works out for youu :)

More
7 years 3 months ago #4 by lilmzjackson
lilmzjackson replied the topic: Re: confused
maybe you should go to the doctor

More
7 years 3 months ago #5 by xgizmox
xgizmox created the topic: confused
i have missed 3 nearly 4 periods (due on the 12th) and have sore swollen boobs i feel sick and very dizzy all the time, i have went off most foods,and i have gained weight am i pregnant i took a hpt but it was negative but i have never missed 3 periods before ever am i pregnant? plz message as i am really confused

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl