Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

Symptoms?

• HeatherRK
12 years 3 months ago #1 by HeatherRK
HeatherRK replied the topic: Re:Symptoms?
It is funny that you ask if you can find out at only 2 weeks, but I did. I was so hungry one day and that is not normal for me, that I went to the store and bought one of the new digital read outs. I took it and before I even set it down it showed that I was pregnant. I took it 3 times and each time it did the same thing. I could only have been 2 or 3 weeks max when I found out. I was surprised that I got an answer that quick, but you never know until you try. When I first took it I thought I was going to faint. I was pregnant, but now I am getting excited. Good Luck to you, and like I said before, You never know til you try it. what is a waste of 13 dollars if you find out that you are pregnant?! :woohoo:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Sushi
  • Sushi's Avatar Topic Author
12 years 3 months ago #2 by Sushi
Sushi created the topic: Symptoms?
About two weeks ago my fiancee and I got a little cozy and I am not on birth control at the moment. He came in me but I tried to squeeze it out, I know that really doesn't help. But this week (about two or so weeks after the event) I have had sharp shooting pains in my brests and the same in my thigh/hip area. As well as very light cramps. I feel bloated and my pants fit tight. But thats it, no other normal symptoms. But the weird thing is that last night I had a dream in which a woman told me that I was pregnant. And ever since then I have a strong feeling that I am.. Can I take the test now? Would it show up if I did it now, at like 2 ro 3 weeks?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl