Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

19 weeks, and having 1st prenatal visit tmorrow.

More
7 years 5 months ago #1 by secretdilemma
secretdilemma replied the topic: Re:19 weeks, and having 1st prenatal visit tmorrow.
omg congrats!!!!!!!! girls are sooooo cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 5 months ago #2 by ShinEEstar
ShinEEstar replied the topic: Re:19 weeks, and having 1st prenatal visit tmorrow.
it's a girl :)

More
7 years 5 months ago #3 by RachelRae17
RachelRae17 replied the topic: Re:19 weeks, and having 1st prenatal visit tmorrow.
It depends on your doctor. They might just hear the heart beat. I had my first ultra sound at 18 weeks and most people I know have it at 12 weeks so you never know.

More
7 years 5 months ago #4 by secretdilemma
secretdilemma replied the topic: Re: 19 weeks, and having 1st prenatal visit tmorrow.
congrats
anyway i think they'll most likely give you an ultrasound and you can always ask for one. ive heard about most people getting them at like 15 to see the gender so probably.
good luck :)

More
7 years 5 months ago #5 by ShinEEstar
ShinEEstar created the topic: 19 weeks, and having 1st prenatal visit tmorrow.
I'm 19 weeks and tomorrow will be my first prenatal vist ever. So i was wondering, if you think i'll have an ultrasound this vist? Because i wanna know what i'm having and if not that well if my baby is ok. So please give me an idea~~

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl