Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

implanon and pregnancy test?

More
1 year 7 months ago #1 by emilymoore682
emilymoore682 replied the topic: implanon and pregnancy test?
Here is the information about when it's better to take a pregnancy test: http://motherhow.com/pregnancy-test/

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 5 months ago #2 by secretdilemma
secretdilemma replied the topic: Re:implanon and pregnancy test?
i havent taken the test yet, i still have a few weeks before i can but i just wanted to know ahead of time whether it would affect a test results.
cuase of my previous pregnancy im alittle too paranoid right now, and i had unprotected sex so im afraid im gonna be pregnant again. i hope im not but im preparing myself early incase i am again. (yes, i know im a duffus)

More
7 years 5 months ago #3 by christyrose
christyrose replied the topic: Re:implanon and pregnancy test?
If you took a pregnancy test and it was positive you are most likely pregnant and should see a dr asap. I know that at some point they will take the implant out. Call the dr who did the birth control right away and make an appt.

More
7 years 5 months ago #4 by secretdilemma
secretdilemma replied the topic: Re:implanon and pregnancy test?
thank you :)
that makes me feel sooo much better
i didnt want to have to get a blood test to tell.
*bows* thank you

More
7 years 5 months ago #5 by mylove1310
mylove1310 replied the topic: Re:implanon and pregnancy test?
you can take a ptrgnancy test and u will get the truth if it negative then ur not but if u get positive then u r. a pregnancy test tests for a hormone call HCG and your bc puts out a different hormone that wont affect the pregnancy test..

More
7 years 5 months ago #6 by secretdilemma
secretdilemma created the topic: implanon and pregnancy test?
im not sure if i should post this here, im realy bad at forums lol
anyway, those who know me, yes i might be pregnant AGAIN! cuase im stupid :(
anyway im wondering if pregnancy test work if u have implanon in?
i got it put in the day before my "conception" if i am pregnant again. and it doesnt wok for the first month.
but i realy dont wanna have to see a doctor for a pregnancy test, when it comes time to take one. ide rather take a home one but idk if implanon messes with them, like false possitive or false negative.
any info would be great :)
i cant find realy anything on implanon and pregnancy, just that its not suppose to happen lol.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl