Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

I need answers! Can someone please help me?!

More
7 years 5 months ago #1 by ~Amber~
~Amber~ replied the topic: Re: I need answers! Can someone please help me?!
I didn't say anything about Oral sex. But you are right. We are planning to get married, but you are right. We are going to start saving those acts for marraige.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 5 months ago #2 by christyrose
christyrose replied the topic: Re: I need answers! Can someone please help me?!
I would advise you that if you are planning on waiting until marriage for sex to not do the showering together or other sexual activity. Although you cant get pregnant by oral sex, its still sex, and its part of becoming one with another person. Acts like showering together and stuff are only going to lead you to more temptation, and next time it may be different. I know from experience that saving all the physical and sexual acts for marriage really is rewarding and you respect each other and yourselves more for it.

More
7 years 5 months ago #3 by ~Amber~
~Amber~ replied the topic: Re: I need answers! Can someone please help me?!
I'm not pregnant :)
It wasn't sex...we just stuck it in for a second, but did NOT move onto sex. We took it out and didn't go any further. Anyways, I figured out that I'm not pregnant. No babies or sex for me until I am married.

More
7 years 5 months ago #4 by meechy_michelle
meechy_michelle replied the topic: Re: I need answers! Can someone please help me?!
HI Amber
yes its possible to get pregnant with pre cum but if you are pregnant you;ve must of been ovulating (thats the only time you can get pregnant) but its plenty of symptoms u can have to know your preganat but you can also go to a free clinic with just a state id an they will tell you in like 5min....gud luck to you and you should give me an update on if your going to keep it or no

More
7 years 5 months ago #5 by Stockton09
Stockton09 replied the topic: Re:I need answers! Can someone please help me?!
Sex can make a period late, especially if that was the first time. Be on the same side though take a test. Good luck.

More
7 years 6 months ago #6 by xheatherx
xheatherx replied the topic: Re:I need answers! Can someone please help me?!
i,m sorry to say this but it looks u might be pregnant hun also even if u pull out before the guy comes u can still end up pregnant so u probaly i hope that helps:D

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl