Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

Implantation Cramping?

More
7 years 6 months ago #1 by DaniBell
DaniBell replied the topic: Re:Implantation Cramping?
thanks! I probably dont :p Ive never cramped when i was ovulating but maybe my body is changing and im starting too ;p

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 6 months ago #2 by alesia
alesia replied the topic: Re:Implantation Cramping?
I get cramps every time I ovulate. Ive had my period for about 8 years but it just started about 4 months ago and now its like clockwork. It totally sucks but I dont think you have anything to worry about... Good luck! :)

More
7 years 6 months ago #3 by DaniBell
DaniBell replied the topic: Re:Implantation Cramping?
hmm..ya thats weird? I'll have to research it more becuase they hurt bad and I had like 2 weeks b4 my period. Now I only have 10 days and the cramping has subsided. I just get a cramp every now and then. So idk we"ll see lol

More
7 years 6 months ago #4 by Moonbean1995
Moonbean1995 replied the topic: Re:Implantation Cramping?
Hi Dani:)
I've had this before too.
I'm also on the pill and me and my boyfriend don't use condoms.
Last month this happened to me.
I did start spotting of a day or two.
then it went away.
at the end of the month i had a weird off and on period?
So I'm not sure what to think of it either.

More
7 years 6 months ago #5 by DaniBell
DaniBell created the topic: Implantation Cramping?
Hey Im dani! :]

I had a question...

I've been reserchaing implantation cramps becuase I have been experience menstrual like cramps for two days now.

The thing is though I'm not supposed to get my period for another 2 1/2 weeks?! I've read that the cramps could be from ovulation...but I have NEVER gotten cramps this early. I feel like I'm gonna start my period?

I'm gonna take a prego test at the end of the month because my guy and I do not use condoms..only the pill.

Do any of you think I have anything to worry about? My guy is freakin out a lil.

I'm also really tired alll the time but I'm thinking thats just stress from life and senior graduation stuff.

Any tips or advice?? Could I be prego?
:blink:

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl