Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

Wondering

More
7 years 7 months ago #1 by bonny
bonny replied the topic: Re:Wondering
Sometimes the worrying is the only symptom. You beleive its possible so you begin to convince yourself all these things. It has happened to me before when I was 15 (now 19)

I suggest going to your local GP and getting a test done there. You could also confide in a close friend or relative and ask them to pick you up a pregnancy test in your local chemist if you would be uncomfortable in visiting your GP.

Try not to worry or 'over think' as this will not help your situation. I dont think your pregnant, but im not a professional so I obviously cant tell you for sure.

Keep me posted x

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 7 months ago #2 by want-to-be-88
want-to-be-88 created the topic: Wondering
I'm a 21 year old nanny who absolutely loves children! i would love to be pregnant and am wondering whether i am. i have some queries about symptoms though as i am on the pill, getting many symptoms but when i stop taking the pill i am still getting my period. could this happen if i am pregnant? it would be about 4 weeks now from when the possible 'fertilization', shall i call it.

my symptoms are....

-Severe hunger allllll the time, having to eat there and then and craving sweet food,
-waking up in the middle of the night to go to the toilet and also feeling so sick that i cant get back to sleep,
-bloating below my belly button with twingy feelings like butterflys,
-slightly tender breasts but no darkened areolas,
-very gassy!
-peeing a lot and feeling like i have cystitis

im currently a live in nanny in a tiny village in england so getting out to get a pregnancy test will be hard as everyone knows me and my boss and im not so sure my boss would be too happy as i still have 6 month left on my contract! i would love some input as to what you all think before i make the trip!

xx

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl