Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

hoping for a baby

More
7 years 7 months ago #1 by Monitia04
Monitia04 replied the topic: Re:hoping for a baby
Cramping is very common in pregnancy it kinda feels like your about to get ur period but you dont I would probably wait another week and take one. and if your not pregnant you and ur husband should buy a ovulation test and try it when ur ovulating you should have a better chance of getting pregnant then :cheer: good luck

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 7 months ago #2 by tenassity
tenassity replied the topic: Re: hoping for a baby
Hi love,

cramping can be normal in a pregnancy as it is the muscles in your uterus 'moving' to accomodate the baby. Or so my doctor told me when I was pregnant. Also a home pregnancy test generally doesn't pick it up until week 5 or six I believe. So the best way to tell before then is book an ultra sound and speak to your general practitioner.

More
7 years 7 months ago #3 by mm31910
mm31910 created the topic: hoping for a baby
Hello everyone! My name is Megan and I am married to a wonderful man named Mark. We have been trying to conceive (unsuccessfully) for over a year. I have never been pregnant before so I really have no idea what to expect. I have read all the books and heard a lot of stories though. In the past year I have gone through many stages of hopefulness when my period had not arrived on the day it is supposed to, sometimes being up to a week late. I am currently facing this same thing yet again. My period is now again a week late. The thing is, I was experiencing "symptoms" around the time I ovulated which is nowhere near normal for me. I decided when it was occurring that it must have been wishful thinking and that there was no way they were actual symptoms, and as I expected they subsided. Now here I am a week late and the only thing I have felt is cramping. It isn't a normal menstrual cramp though. It felt more like a bladder infection... but in the wrong spot. lol. :S I guess I don't know what to think. I have taken a home pregnancy test and it was negative. It was also a very cheap one too so... no telling how accurate that thing was. I am just afraid that I am getting my hopes up for nothing yet again, just to have them hammered back down. My husband and I have been trying for so long, and all of the other options for conception are so very expensive. Any thoughts or advice? I could really use some encouragement. :unsure:

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl