Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

was it wrong? & am i?chantal

• Vera
  • Vera's Avatar Topic Author
12 years 1 month ago #1 by Vera
Vera replied the topic: Re:was it wrong? & am i?chantal
hey chantal. your not alone there are many girls who have sex at 12. im not going to judge you, because i lost my virgintiy when i was 11, but i am going to be your friend and give you advice. the reason why i had sex so young, was because i was looking for love, that i didnt get from the foster homes i stayed in. if you are having sex for that reason, stop. it will only lower your self esteem and make you fall into a pattern of feeling worthless to everyone. i now, totally regret loosing my virginity so young. it just caused me pain. i became pregnant at 13 but was beaten up by the man who said he loved me and misscaried. i am 18 i just had twin boys this past april. and now am expecting another child. and even though i married the father of my children, i still have this baggage that will never go away. i dont want you to go through that. once again im not judging you, please dont take this that way. i just want to tell you how having sex so young affected me. i am here for you, so update me and let me know if you are pregnant or not. i will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. -Vera<br><br>Post edited by: Julie, at: 2005/08/01 22:04

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• chantal
  • chantal's Avatar Topic Author
12 years 1 month ago #2 by chantal
chantal created the topic: was it wrong? & am i?chantal
i just wona know if its wrong to have sex wen ur 12 cos me and ma bf had sex a few weeks ago, i know if ma mum found out she would go mental but i wish i didnt do it now
if i am pregnant which i could be then my parents would kill me
i dnt know if im pregnant but i need to find out, i cnt wait a few weeks to do a PT cos i wont to know now
so was it a wrong thing to do? and am i pregnant?
plzzzzzzz help me

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl