Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

pls HELP! I NEED AN ADVICE.. PLS!!

More
7 years 8 months ago #1 by vampire_girl19959
vampire_girl19959 replied the topic: Re:pls HELP! I NEED AN ADVICE.. PLS!!
Yeah, I definitely wouldn't worry yet :side:
Periods can be late cos of stress, change in diet and exercise and even just for no reason at all :)
Also, if you do start experiencing symptoms, it might not be cos you're pregnant, it might just be cos you're so worried that you are. That happened to me, I had my periods and took two negative tests but I was like 100% sure I was still pregnant cos I had loads of symptoms. Eventually I went to a clinic and the nurse read another negative test, that reassured me more and since that all my symptoms have been going away. There could be a chance that you could be pregnant cos of the whole pre-cum thing, which is why I was so worried, but just cos your period's a few days late it doesn't mean you're pregnant :side:
If you still have doubts take a test, and if that still doesn't put your mind at ease, go to a clinic, they're free and 100% confidential ;)
Good luck :)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 8 months ago #2 by Amz93
Amz93 replied the topic: Re:pls HELP! I NEED AN ADVICE.. PLS!!
stop worrying, because the stress of you worrying about you thinking your pregnant, is most likely delaying your period.

More
7 years 8 months ago #3 by Monitia04
Monitia04 replied the topic: Re:pls HELP! I NEED AN ADVICE.. PLS!!
You can always take a test to find out good luck

• Nina3
7 years 8 months ago #4 by Nina3
Nina3 replied the topic: Re: pls HELP! I NEED AN ADVICE.. PLS!!
Even if a man doesn't ejaculate, some sperm can be released before he does. So 'pulling out' doesn't work. Hang in there, and if you must be sexually active, (which you are under no obligation to do, no matter what people say!) avoid intercourse. You are most fertile mid cycle, but women can get pregnant any time during their cycle. It is OK to say no to sex, even if you have had sex with your boyfriend already. Sometimes people think that once they start they can't just say, "hey, we took a risk, now we should not do that again!" but you can.

More
7 years 8 months ago #5 by iswaggaliciious
iswaggaliciious replied the topic: Re:pls HELP! I NEED AN ADVICE.. PLS!!
Ok so first of all we do not know if you are pregnant and there is no way of anybody giving you a accurate answer to that one. Early pregnancy symptoms and PMS are the same so if you miss your period take a test that is your best bet. Also why are you having sex if you worry so much? Also if he ejaculated or not does not make a difference Pre Cum has a equal chance of getting you pregnant.

More
7 years 8 months ago #6 by cams2know
cams2know replied the topic: Re: pls HELP! I NEED AN ADVICE.. PLS!!
ok., do not worry so much., wait for a couple of weeks., if still no period then take a test., ok.?

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl