Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

I HAVE A QUESTON I NEED U'ALLS HELP PLZ PLZ PLZ???

• SHEYLA
  • SHEYLA's Avatar Topic Author
12 years 3 months ago #1 by SHEYLA
SHEYLA created the topic: I HAVE A QUESTON I NEED U'ALLS HELP PLZ PLZ PLZ???
HEY GUY'S I NEED SOME ADVICE OK I'M 18 YRS OLD AND I HAVE VERRY CERTAIN PERIODS WHICH IT MEANS THAT IF I HAD MY PERIOD THE 5TH OF JULY I WOULD HAVE IT THE 5TH OF AUGUST OF NEXT MONTH! OK I HAD MY PERIO THE 5TH OF JULY AND ENDED THE 9TH OR THE 10TH I DON'T KNOW 4-SURE IF I'M PREGNANT OR NOT BUT HOPE FULLY I WILL FIND OUT NEXT WEEK 4-SHO AND I HAD SEX ON THE 17 WHICH IT WAS EXACTLLY 7 DAYS AGO SOO CAN I STILL BE PREGNANT OR NOT ?? CUZ I USULLY HAVE MY PERIOD THE 11 TH OR THE 12 SOO I NEED U'ALLS FEED BACK PLZ I WOULD APRECIATE IT IF U'ALL DID REPLY ME BACK!!! ..........ALWAYS SHEYLA :blush:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl