Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

i think i might be pregnant! help?!

More
7 years 8 months ago #1 by lexxi
lexxi replied the topic: Re:i think i might be pregnant! help?!
you should probably wait to see if u get your period because those could also be your period.
keep everyone updated and good luck!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 8 months ago #2 by collegegirl13
collegegirl13 replied the topic: Re: i think i might be pregnant! help?!
looks like it could be your period!!

More
7 years 8 months ago #3 by brittanyburrus
brittanyburrus replied the topic: Re: i think i might be pregnant! help?!
yeah i jus started a new job 2 weeks ago, i had really bad cramps last night, so bad i was crying, there usually not half as bad but then i started bleeding but it wasnt alot at first. what do you thini?

More
7 years 8 months ago #4 by Monitia04
Monitia04 replied the topic: Re:i think i might be pregnant! help?!
you could be you should take a test to confirm it

More
7 years 8 months ago #5 by Tango
Tango replied the topic: Re: i think i might be pregnant! help?!
Before I knew I was pregant i had started a new job and I was becoming so scaryily exhausted to a point where i just wanted to collape on the floor. I just put it down to my new job being tiring and i would just get used to it. However it wasnt antill 6 weeks I had terrible cramps, like period pains but worse..so bad that i was almost on the floor in pain. I put them down to coming on my period...which i didnt after a few days i researched on the internet and i sat there and just knew i was pregnant. I took a couple of tests then went to see a nurse. My boobs were very painful to even lightly touch but looking back it was the complete exhaustion i encounted and the cramps were the big giveaway.

More
7 years 8 months ago #6 by brittanyburrus
brittanyburrus created the topic: i think i might be pregnant! help?!
im not on the pill and we havent used condoms. im suposed to be getting my period in the next 3 days, but my body has been acting weird. like i never get heartburn and ive got in really bad the past few days and my boobs keep getting a sharp pain and i wanna take naps now and my mood has been up and down more then usual. and i have cramps. could i be pregnant:)

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl