Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

Spotting between periods?

More
7 years 6 months ago #1 by DaniBell
DaniBell replied the topic: Re:Spotting between periods?
hmm well what I would do is get a home pregnancy test or go see a doctor.

Its better not to sit there and worry and try to figure it out. Your only gonna give yourself a headache. I know hpt's can be pricey but there are test available and dollar tree or family dollar. idk if you have a dollar store around your house? I've used them and they work just as good :]

I wish you the best and try not to worry..I do that waaaay too much. More than I need to lol :p

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 8 months ago #2 by Autumnly
Autumnly created the topic: Spotting between periods?
Hey everyone! I was wondering if anybody had spotting inbetween their periods and it turned out to be pregnancy?
My last period ended on Feb 4th. I had very light spotting on Feb. 17th this month (a few small red drops), with pink tinged discharge when I went to the bathroom, only saw it two times that day when I went to the bathroom and wiped, but never on my undies. I also had veryvery dull cramps, kind of sore but not bad at all. The next day I was fine, no spotting, no dull aches. My periods have always been irregular, usually they come anywhere from 28-35 days. Even though I had spotting on the 17th this month, my period shouldn't be due until at least the 4th of next month. I've never had this happen to me before. I honestly think its another trick my hormones are playing on me, but who knows. I also heard that ovulation could cause the same thing to happen, but I've never experienced this before. And I've also been peeing a lot more, its really kind of annoying..lol.
Anybody have this and found out they were pregnant?
Thanks!
Autumnly

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl