Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

might be pregnant but spotting

More
7 years 7 months ago #1 by mm31910
mm31910 replied the topic: Re:might be pregnant but spotting
At sixteen you are nowhere near ready to be a parent. While I know it can be done, and I have seen many of my close friends do it, it is very difficult and life-changing. If you are not pregnant, I would consider abstinence or birth control to help alleviate the stress of wondering. If you have missed your period, I would take a hpt and see how it comes out. If it is positive, you will need to start exploring your options.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 8 months ago #2 by cams2know
cams2know replied the topic: Re:might be pregnant but spotting
take a test honey!

More
7 years 8 months ago #3 by Monitia04
Monitia04 replied the topic: Re:might be pregnant but spotting
I think the only way you would know for sure is to take a test take care :) :P

More
7 years 8 months ago #4 by christyrose
christyrose replied the topic: Re:might be pregnant but spotting
If you are pregnant you might be able to get a positive on a pregnancy test at this point, but you also could be spotting and aching because of your period. A women ovulates anywhere from 12-16 days before her period. If you count your cycles from the first day of your period until the last day of your next period that is the cycle length. If you know that you have a period every 28 days, then you could take a test as soon as a few days before your period depending on what test you take.I would just wait and see if you start your period within the next week. It is normal to spot before your period and is linked to a decrease in Progesterone in your body most of the time. Let us know what happens!!!

More
7 years 8 months ago #5 by iswaggaliciious
iswaggaliciious replied the topic: Re:might be pregnant but spotting
OOH never mind I thought you said you had your period on Feb 14. Well in that case you could be having symptoms like I said you count from the 1st day of your last period. Good Luck

More
7 years 8 months ago #6 by iswaggaliciious
iswaggaliciious replied the topic: Re:might be pregnant but spotting
Don't take a test yet you will not get any results. If you are pregnant then you would be 1 week, 2 days if your last period was on Feb 14 of 2010. You do not get any symptoms until at least 4/5 weeks. Right now there isn't anything you can do but wait. Also remember you do not count from the sex you count from the 1st day of your last period. Wait until you miss you period to take a test it will be more accurate that way. Good Luck

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl