Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

I had to do it, didn't I?

• Sushi
12 years 1 month ago #1 by Sushi
Sushi replied the topic: Re:I had to do it, didn't I?
I have been the same, so that makes 3? I am starving but nothing appeals to me, Bloated, and sharp pains in the nipples and ovaries(possibly), and i'm a couple weeks away from the due period date... SIGH

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Excel
  • Excel's Avatar Topic Author
12 years 1 month ago #2 by Excel
Excel replied the topic: Re:I had to do it, didn't I?
L8dbuglover wrote:

Well, it definitely sounds like there is something going on! Have you taken a test yet? That's always the best way to know for sure... it can be scary... you want to know, but then again, you really don't want to know. I would just encourage you to either take a home test or go to a pregnancy care center and get tested there. Once you find out for sure, you can decided what to do from there... if you need help finding a place to get a free test, call the Help Line or the Option Line... they're a great **confidential** way to find a place near you that can help! Take care of you

Taking one on my birthday, August 8...yeah, exactly a month after. One of my best friends (a guy) is taking me to buy it. He's really cool about it. Today, I got sick...I was eating breakfast, and out of nowhere, I felt horrible. Needless to say, my nummy eggs didn't taste so good backwards.

• L8dbuglover
12 years 1 month ago #3 by L8dbuglover
L8dbuglover replied the topic: Re:I had to do it, didn't I?
Well, it definitely sounds like there is something going on! Have you taken a test yet? That's always the best way to know for sure... it can be scary... you want to know, but then again, you really don't want to know. I would just encourage you to either take a home test or go to a pregnancy care center and get tested there. Once you find out for sure, you can decided what to do from there... if you need help finding a place to get a free test, call the Help Line or the Option Line... they're a great **confidential** way to find a place near you that can help! Take care of you

• jessica
12 years 2 months ago #4 by jessica
jessica replied the topic: Re:I had to do it, didn't I?
i think you might be stressed not pregnant

• brittany
12 years 2 months ago #5 by brittany
brittany replied the topic: Re:I had to do it, didn't I?
Oh my gosh! I am in the same boat. It's to early for a pregnancy test to tell me if I'm pregnant or not but I have all those same signs except two of the signs I don't have are a missed period (because it's not time to get one) and I don't have tender breasts. But my stomach is sore around my abdomen, I pee constantly, I'm always starving but nothing sounds good to me, I get frustrated or mad at nothing, I don't want to be pregnant but I'm worried I am because I haven't been using a condom with my boyfriend lately because I'm allergic to latex so I guess I was being dumb and thinking it couldn't happen to me......

• Excel
  • Excel's Avatar Topic Author
12 years 2 months ago #6 by Excel
Excel created the topic: I had to do it, didn't I?
well, July 8th, I had unprotected sex. A while after that, I started feeling horribly funny. I had bad gas :blush: , I was sick off and on at random times, I had headaches (rare for me), I never seemed hungry, I wanted random stuff. For a whole day, all I wanted was pineapple juice. Now I can't stand it. I had to use the bathroom more often...I feel all huge and bloated. I can't smell anything. My period was at the very beginning of the month/the end of last month, despite the fact I had another period just a week before that. One of my older friends is convinced I'm pregnant. (She has a 1 year old of her own)

Well, anyone else wanna make a guess?

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl