Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

so lost! please help

More
7 years 7 months ago #1 by mm31910
mm31910 replied the topic: Re:so lost! please help
First off, you are obviously not ready for a child if you are this stressed about it. Therefore... you really should look into birth control options. I do think your periods are very irregular and that you are stressing yourself out way too much. Stress can delay a period along with several other things. Calm down and get checked out.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 7 months ago #2 by collegegirl13
collegegirl13 replied the topic: Re:so lost! please help
obv you have irregular periods...stop stressing and thinking your pregnant and just go get check out hun stressin can delay your period so just be chilled :)

if it happens it happens if it dont it dont

live life!
you only can once.

More
7 years 8 months ago #3 by Monitia04
Monitia04 replied the topic: Re:so lost! please help
I think you can get all the anwers you looking for by contacting a doc and let him know whats going on good luck and take care.

More
7 years 8 months ago #4 by confusedhelp
confusedhelp replied the topic: Re:so lost! please help
a follow up
I ended up getting my period last month and it was 5 days late... Now this month my period is 10 days late and today when i wiped i had pink on the toliet paper. And have had it a few times throughout the day when i go to the bathroom? could this be implantation bleeding? I feel very sick to my stomach but not cramping?

More
7 years 9 months ago #5 by littlemomma17
littlemomma17 replied the topic: Re:so lost! please help
you can take a test as soon as 10-14 days after you had sex you dont have to wait for ur perioud to be late or not

More
7 years 9 months ago #6 by Meg11
Meg11 replied the topic: Re: so lost! please help
I just want to clarify that sex does not bring your period faster but it can actually delay your period longer, sex can actually delay your period for 9 months....sorry for the joke there, Couldn't resist the opportunity there...LOL...anyways on a more serious note it is true that sex can delay your period and it is a very irresponsible thing to do to have sex a lot to try to make your period come on faster, if you are not pregnant then having sex right before your period could get you pregnant as many women are most fertile right before...I would suggest refraining from sexual contact at least until you know whether or not you are pregnant that way you avoid becoming pregnant in the meantime...if you are not in a spot where you are stable and ready for a child I would suggest refraining from sex until marriage as that is the best time to welcome a child...Love Meg

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl