Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

so confused, this didn't happen with my first :S

• Char4Matt_Forever
  • Char4Matt_Forever's Avatar Topic Author
More
7 years 9 months ago #1 by Char4Matt_Forever
Char4Matt_Forever replied the topic: Re:so confused, this didn't happen with my first :
i tooka test just after i missed my period, and then tested again just over a week after, the first one was neg and ive done 2 since then that were positive :) best thing to do is wait a week or so and test again, if it's still neg and you still don't get your period then go to the doctors. then can do more accurate tests :) good luck xx

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 9 months ago #2 by dorothyj
dorothyj replied the topic: Re:so confused, this didn't happen with my first :
Char4Matt_Forever wrote:

i was due for my period on the 23rd jan, took a test the day after... as figured it was negative.

it's now a week later tho and still no period. been having cramps last few days and thought maybe this was stretching making room for the baby. been super tired, having 2-3 hour naps every afternoon, been peeing a lot more. being having really bad backache last few weeks as well. i know these are all signs.

gonna test again tommorow... so will keep everyone updated :D xx

Hey babe, i'm now having the exc same symptoms.
super tired and all.
but my period was due on the 25th of jan instead.
took my test on the 31st of jan and was a neg result.
i dont know what to do! i nv missed any periods.
so.. ur preg now right?

When is the best time to check again?

More
7 years 9 months ago #3 by Stockton09
Stockton09 replied the topic: Re:so confused, this didn't happen with my first :S
Good luck girl, I wish you the very best. (: Let me know how the doctors appointment goes!

• Char4Matt_Forever
More
7 years 9 months ago #4 by Char4Matt_Forever
Char4Matt_Forever replied the topic: Re:so confused, this didn't happen with my first :
hey girls :)

took a test this morning, and got a faint positive :)

gonna go docs on monday so will update onb what the doc says :D

i'm so excited atm, trying not to get my hopes up too much till monday tho :)

love from charlotte, matty, ella & *bump no.2* :D

..x.. ..x.. ..x.. ..x..

• Char4Matt_Forever
More
7 years 9 months ago #5 by Char4Matt_Forever
i was due for my period on the 23rd jan, took a test the day after... as figured it was negative.

it's now a week later tho and still no period. been having cramps last few days and thought maybe this was stretching making room for the baby. been super tired, having 2-3 hour naps every afternoon, been peeing a lot more. being having really bad backache last few weeks as well. i know these are all signs.

gonna test again tommorow... so will keep everyone updated :D xx

• Char4Matt_Forever
More
7 years 10 months ago #6 by Char4Matt_Forever
thanks, that's what i was thinking i'd do. well i'm due on the 23rd jan, so if i don't get my period then i will test then.

i'll keep you all updated tho :)

love from charlotte, matty, baby ella and possible *bump no.2*

..x.. ..x.. ..x..

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl