Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

Omggg; Braxton Hicks??

More
7 years 11 months ago #1 by Letters2rain
Letters2rain replied the topic: Re:Omggg; Braxton Hicks??
Awee,Thank you! I hope you had a great Christmas.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 11 months ago #2 by Egarvin85
Egarvin85 replied the topic: Re:Omggg; Braxton Hicks??
Hey Letters2Rain! I dont know very much about this stuff...I had a pretty smooth pregnancy. I just wanted to say GOOD LUCK to you and Merry Christmas! Keep us updated, Im excited for you!!! Love, Erica

More
7 years 11 months ago #3 by Meg11
Meg11 replied the topic: Re: Omggg; Braxton Hicks??
No problem, taking is not a big issue in pregnancy until you begin to soften, dilate and or lose your mucus plug, your mucus plug is a protective barrier and if it is gone and your cervix is opening then whatever is in that bathwater can now come into direct contact with the amniotic sack with baby it it!! Just think about what we get on our hands off of door handles, cash, public tables and counter tops, whatever else comes in contact with our skin and hair throughout the day, that goes into the water when we get it...eeeewwwww...LOL....just keep us updated on how you are doing!! Merry Christmas, Love Meg

More
7 years 11 months ago #4 by Letters2rain
Letters2rain replied the topic: Re: Omggg; Braxton Hicks??
Thank you so much.
I'm still having the cramping off and on.
I didn't know you could get bacteria from the bath water.
Thank you for telling me cause thats what I usually take.
Thank you sooo much.

More
7 years 11 months ago #5 by Letters2rain
Letters2rain replied the topic: Re:Omggg; Braxton Hicks??
Awee. Thank you!
I hope the back pain gets better for you but
it usually doesn't getting farther along. lol.
I hope everything has gone great for you and the baby these 28 weeks and continue to.

More
7 years 11 months ago #6 by iswaggaliciious
iswaggaliciious replied the topic: Re:Omggg; Braxton Hicks??
Make sure to call the doc. about the contractions...
I got a big tip for you I found a way to get rid of back pain for few hrs. My boyfriend bought me a massaging machine and you can get that in a closest pharmacy...Its not too expencive and it saved my life. I'm 28 weeks and my back kills ALL THE TIME! :laugh:

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl