Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

well another way around..

More
7 years 11 months ago #1 by iswaggaliciious
iswaggaliciious replied the topic: Re:well another way around..
Instead of asking every few months if you're preggo why not get a test? Your period could be messed up because of the pill its a side effect. Well we cannot really tell if you are or not but get a test and if you are dont take those pills

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 11 months ago #2 by ourlilmanz1
ourlilmanz1 replied the topic: Re: well another way around..
if i was u i would stop takin the pills n find out if u r becuz if u r u could hurt the baby so stop n take a test 2 mAke sure...but ur not alone im on the same page as u....i had my period n oct n havent had it since but im stressed bout college n stuff...but i have a lil boy....need any more help let me knw .

More
8 years 1 day ago #3 by cams2know
cams2know replied the topic: Re: well another way around..
well last dec.9 my period cum, but definitely it is not like before that i used 2-3 pads a day., because this time 1 pad a day! it is not that strong like before., and suddenly last last night ( dec.9) i saw my blood which is not in common cause basically it is liquid right?! it's a solid one which sticks on my pad and i don't know what's it? im afraid.. help plz..

More
8 years 2 days ago #4 by babylipscomb
babylipscomb replied the topic: Re: well another way around..
hell no dont keep taking the pills. wait til you find out for sure or not.

More
8 years 4 days ago #5 by cams2know
cams2know created the topic: well another way around..
uhmm.. last october i wrote a forum in here if im pregnant? well this time same question.. i dunno if im pregnant because
i had my period last october 23 but then on last november i missed my period., up until now dec 07.. no period cumming.., and im taking up a pills., cud it be possible that im pregnant? help.. need advice., i dunno if i should continue taking up pills.. but until now im still on it..

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl