Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

am i pregnant if i skip my piriod

• Pam
  • Pam's Avatar Topic Author
12 years 3 months ago #1 by Pam
Pam replied the topic: Re:am i pregnant if i skip my piriod
In reguards to your questions you can miss a perood. Some women who have always had regular cycles can skip menses or they can just quit for months all together. It is most likely related to a hormone imbalance and is very common. Sperm can only live in the vagina for a maximum of three days and depending on what day of your cycle you are on depends on if you were even ovulating. I wouldnt be to worried about it if there are no other symptoms, take a test thats the only method to prove one way or another. You can usually get them at the health dept for free. I have worked in the OB/GYN field for years and have seen this happen countless times without a pregnancy occuring.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• lyinzee
  • lyinzee's Avatar Topic Author
12 years 4 months ago #2 by lyinzee
lyinzee created the topic: am i pregnant if i skip my piriod
:unsure: ok, i have a realy unsteady cycle,,always ahve,,it comes about every 5 weeks but they can come as close as 3 weeks if the last one was light,,well the last one that i had was like june 7th and lasted for my normal 4 days ,, well a week ago i stayed with my boyfriend ,,he lives in anouther state,,and well the enevidable happened,,,and i should have started any where from about two days ago to not for anouther 3 days,,the thing is it isnt unusual for me to skip sometimes, what im wondering is its been 7 days scince i had sex ,,can sperm live that long so as i get pregnant? and if i skip is that prety much a sure sign im pregnant? :unsure:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl