Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

Very Confused, Don't Know If It's Possible...?

More
8 years 4 days ago #1 by AngeLolaLuv
AngeLolaLuv replied the topic: Re:Very Confused, Don't Know If It's Possible...?
I think you need to go and buy a pregnancy test, hun! That's the only way you will know...we can only speculate.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 4 weeks ago #2 by AstenShire
AstenShire created the topic: Very Confused, Don't Know If It's Possible...?
Hi there,

Well I'm on the pill, and have been for a few years now, I am ALWAYS on time with it, I take it as soon as I wake up everyday.

So me and my boyfriend of 2 years had sex (We're both 17, & it was unprotected) The next morning, ready to take my pill I reaslied I hadn't taken my pill that previous day. I took them both straight away and have been taking them ever since.

That was 2 weeks ago.
I am now due to start the sugar pills. But my concerns are that my breasts have been VERY tender for several days now, and I noticed today that I have a very small bump, under my stomach. I could see it more clearly then anyone else because I am rather slim and always have a completely flat stomach.
It has also been cramping a bit today.

What does this mean??

I couldn't be pregnant could I??
I'm worried, I would love to know when I can take a test for it to be accurate, or if there would be any other signs for me at this stage.

Thanks for looking into my thread.

Have a good day.
xx

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl