Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

i dont know what to think...

• ambellina
12 years 2 months ago #1 by ambellina
ambellina replied the topic: Re:i dont know what to think...
those symptoms that you've mentioned sound more like symtpoms of your period than pregnancy, though you can get bloated if you're pregnant. you're having a regular period, which is okay, and your headaches could be a result of [like you said] your wisdom teeth coming in or it could even just be due to sterssing out about this. i think you should probably take a pregnancy test in a couple of weeks when your next period is done and gone just to give yourself some peace of mind and then go from there. i wish you the best of luck :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Shaunda
  • Shaunda's Avatar Topic Author
12 years 2 months ago #2 by Shaunda
Shaunda replied the topic: Re:i dont know what to think...
Wait and see if you have your next period to see if pregnant

• chelsea
  • chelsea's Avatar Topic Author
12 years 2 months ago #3 by chelsea
chelsea created the topic: i dont know what to think...
i had sex on may 7. my boyfriend said that the condom did not break or come off. i had a period may 19, and then again june 20. both lasting the normal 5-6 days, just a little lighter. (in fact, ever since i first had sex in april they have all been lighter than before) but im still not convinced im not pregnant. i havent really had any symptoms. headaches and thats it (but my wisdom teeth are coming in, heard that might be part of it) i feel like im gaining weight, but its gettin closer to my next period so maybe im just bloated. do yall think i should be worried about being pregnant? just to let yall know, my cycle is usually about 33-35 days.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl