Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

odds?

• magic
11 years 11 months ago #1 by magic
magic replied the topic: Re:odds?
:cheer: congrats, its a boy

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 11 months ago #2 by Dragoneyes
Dragoneyes replied the topic: Re:odds?
B) Well i found out a couple of weeks ago that IT'S A BOY!

More
12 years 1 month ago #3 by Kit
Kit replied the topic: Re:odds?
Dragoneyes,

Congratulations. When did you find out? Have you told your boyfriend and/or family yet? How did they react? Hope all is going well.

Kate

More
12 years 1 month ago #4 by Dragoneyes
Dragoneyes replied the topic: Re:odds?
well i took a test and it was positive.

• kc
12 years 1 month ago #5 by kc
kc replied the topic: Re:odds?
Have you had a test yet? Have a test to put your mind at ease. Did you know that stressing out about stuff can make your period late and can even make you skip a period. It is your bodies way of saying 'whoo back, i'm feeling a bit overwhelmed here'.

In regards to all of the other 'symptons' I think you may be feeling these symptons out of the thought of being pregnant. The mind can do some pretty amazing stuff.

My advice is to chill out, try not to stress to much, take a test and see what happens. If the test comes back negative then you can stop worrying which will (i'm sure) let your body relax and get back to normal.

• rebbie
12 years 1 month ago #6 by rebbie
rebbie replied the topic: Re:odds?
i'm not gonna lie. i'm not very good at sugar coating things either.

TAKE A TEST.

thats the only advice anyone can give you. if ur not pregnant, you should see ur doctor. i went on the pill because i was not getting my period and i when i was, i couldn't walk for the first day my cramps were so horrible.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl