Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

Could i be pregnant?

• angel182100
8 years 2 months ago #1 by angel182100
angel182100 replied the topic: Re:Could i be pregnant?
Hey chica! I was just in the same situation like today lol ... Umm acually I just found out I am pregnant...Kinda scared lol But Anywho I will start from the beginning...I just like you had unprotected sex with my boyfriend. I didnt think that I would get prego because it was like two days after my period...so i thought i was gonna be all good so I didnt really think about it until like three days ago...when i didnt get my period. I was gonna wait a week til I took a test but I decided I couldnt wait...so I took one today...and it was postive...so I took another one this evening again...and it was positive AGAIN...So the moral of this story lol is that you CAN get pregnant at any time of the month!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 2 months ago #2 by Piink Lady Sparkles
Piink Lady Sparkles replied the topic: Re:Could i be pregnant?
Hey i'm shaneeka amd i am 16 years old
and i am going through the same thing..
but personally i think it might be in your head
because once you start thinking of it,
you start to believe that you could be.
But no body knows all the best..x

Let me know wah happens.:)

More
8 years 2 months ago #3 by Char4Matt_Forever
Char4Matt_Forever replied the topic: Re:Could i be pregnant?
i got preg from having sex right after my period :D so it's not absolutely unlikely x

More
8 years 2 months ago #4 by RAiN_DROP
RAiN_DROP replied the topic: Re:Could i be pregnant?
Hello. I honestly think it's all in your head just because it's not very likely to get preggers right after your period. I also say it's all in your head because it's happened to me where I would start to think about it so much that my body would start producing symptoms :) but just to be absolutely sure take a test when you're ready...let us know how it goes...

More
8 years 2 months ago #5 by scared2death
scared2death replied the topic: Re:Could i be pregnant?
Hi there,
Personally i think you are, you have all the signs i had when i got pregnant. Better get that test than being just curious, i know its going to be very hard, buy hey knowing is better than not knowing.

More
8 years 2 months ago #6 by sophia roses mummy
sophia roses mummy replied the topic: Re:Could i be pregnant?
hello sweetheart,

im gabby and im 17years old
i'm 31 weeks pregnant
and i know exsactly what its like to 1. keep the baby 2. get a abourtion, becuase i had a termination a year and 1 week ago and it was the worst decition of my life!
if you do miss your period i seriusly think you should get a test and see what that says and if you are pregnant please dont get a abourtion becuase you live with the guilt and deprestion for ever! and just remeber what ever happends its always going to be ok :)
if you ever need to talk, im here for you :)

can i ask how old you are?

gabby xx

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl