Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

sex of the baby!

• Autumn
8 years 2 months ago #1 by Autumn
Autumn replied the topic: Re:sex of the baby!
Meg, that's the funniest story. xD

Yeah, usually it's pretty positive at 20 weeks. That's when I found out. :) I'd be careful with the buying things until you're REALLY, REALLY positive! :) Good luck and congratulations!!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 2 months ago #2 by Meg11
Meg11 replied the topic: Re:sex of the baby!
I had a friend who had two boys and was pregnant again, she found out she was having a girl and was totally ecstatic!! I threw her a baby shower and everything was pink frilly bows, dresses and ribbons...two weeks later at an appointment (she had a lot of complications and had many ultrasounds, 4 had confirmed a girl though) her doctor told her that Abigail would be a really bad name for a BOY! I cried, she cried but it all worked out, he was a really cute sweet little guy so all is well now...LOL...he is just stuck with the nickname Abigail for life!!

More
8 years 2 months ago #3 by GangY
GangY replied the topic: Re:sex of the baby!
well yea you can allready find out, but so REALLY sure the sex can be told after 20 weeks, some babies are so called late blummers, can look like a girl, but eventualy his pee-pee comes "out".
i found out with my girls when i was about your time pregnant.

• krissiekissalicious11
  • krissiekissalicious11's Avatar Topic Author
More
8 years 2 months ago #4 by krissiekissalicious11
krissiekissalicious11 created the topic: sex of the baby!
okk so im now 14 weeks and 5 days i wanna know when can i know the sex of the baby my friend is 16 weeks and she knows she is having a booy can they tell that soon!! how soon can the tell what the sex of the baby is! i wanna know soo bad i feel a boy but i wanna be positive haha!:laugh: :laugh:

<3 krissie

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl