Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

someone help please!! :S

More
8 years 2 months ago #1 by klasiquev
klasiquev replied the topic: Re:someone help please!! :S
Hi :) I'm 34 yrs old and have got 5 kids...my youngest is 17 months and my other babies before her are 12, 15, 16 & 18yrs old...not really babies anymore huh but they'll always be my babies to me lol. It really is great having a big family...However, I'd advise to wait at least 2 years in between each baby...a few reasons being 1. Your body needs time to heal 2. If they're too close in age its like double trouble when they're toddlers running around and trying to get into everything...and is even worse when they both hit the hormonal stage together lol...but the main reason being that babies really need and benefit from their parents full love and attention and when another baby is born so close to the first baby...the first baby usually ends up missing out on some much needed mummy time because you are too busy catering to the needs of the new baby...I know this first hand because as u can see my older 4 are quite close in age and at the time I didn't think they were missing out on anything...but as I have just recently had another baby I can tell how much more she benefits from having my full attention and time...

Just take time...if you're getting married there really is no hurry...just enjoy the new baby that you have now...cherish this time because they grow so fast :)

All the best

Kate

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Char4Matt_Forever
  • Char4Matt_Forever's Avatar Topic Author
More
8 years 2 months ago #2 by Char4Matt_Forever
Char4Matt_Forever replied the topic: Re:someone help please!! :S
i'm gonna wait till the 13th and test again, then if it's still neg and no sign of my period then i'm gonna go docs :) x

More
8 years 2 months ago #3 by Mommy@19
Mommy@19 replied the topic: Re:someone help please!! :S
Hun,
If I were you I would find another doctor

More
8 years 2 months ago #4 by Mommy@19
Mommy@19 replied the topic: Re:someone help please!! :S
well you just had a baby not to long ago and at this time right now your body is still out of wake with hormones ect,and it is very easy to get pregnant right after you have a baby because your body has put off the pregnacy hormone for so long I don't think theirs nothing you can really do at this point just play it by ear and wait it out but weather the test is - or + I would still go to a doctor and find out for sure because the at home test are not always right ~Mommy@19

• Char4Matt_Forever
  • Char4Matt_Forever's Avatar Topic Author
More
8 years 2 months ago #5 by Char4Matt_Forever
Char4Matt_Forever replied the topic: Re:someone help please!! :S
no i don't wanna do that, coz my doctor just looks down her nose at me at the thought i could be preg again. it sickens me why doctors pass judgement on young girls like that, i am living my life how i want it to be x

• Autumn
8 years 2 months ago #6 by Autumn
Autumn replied the topic: Re:someone help please!! :S
You need to schedule an appointment with a doctor. That's seriously your only best bet to getting an accurate result.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl