Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

Can i be pregnant?

More
8 years 3 months ago #1 by tel2589
tel2589 replied the topic: Re:Can i be pregnant?
ok you NEED NEED to see a doctor because you could pregnant or it could be something else dont mean to scare you but some people have thought they were pregnant with a negative test and it turned out to be cancer or even polytheistic ovarian syndrome which fits the missing period the cramps especially and the weight gain, i had the same thing and was tested for all the above and it turned out to be nothing so hopefully thats the case with you, goodluck. and go to a dr.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 3 months ago #2 by bethanna its a girl!nina
bethanna its a girl!nina replied the topic: Re:Can i be pregnant?
you can b preagant i was

• holly12
8 years 3 months ago #3 by holly12
holly12 replied the topic: Re:Can i be pregnant?
how can i be pregnant if i dident have my pirod

More
8 years 3 months ago #4 by Amber E
Amber E replied the topic: Re:Can i be pregnant?
Well i took another test today and its still negative, im going to the doctor tomorrow, i'll keep you posted.

More
8 years 3 months ago #5 by WinnieKate
WinnieKate replied the topic: Re:Can i be pregnant?
I agree with all the other girls. Go to your doctor and get a test done. Good luck!

Winnie

• Autumn
8 years 3 months ago #6 by Autumn
Autumn replied the topic: Re:Can i be pregnant?
Sometimes you may never get a positive result on the test. If you are really sure that you're pregnant, get to a doctor ASAP. They can give you a sure fire result to your questioning, plus if you are, it isn't good for you or the baby's health.

Good luck. :)

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl