Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

would appreciate your help :)

• Autumn
8 years 4 months ago #1 by Autumn
Autumn replied the topic: Re:would appreciate your help :)
Wait until you're a week late, and then take a test to be sure. Also, a doctor is always the best way to be sure about a pregnancy or anything, for the matter. Like 00ami said, it could be a hormonal imbalance, or just pregnancy symptoms. I got dizzy at first, and I suggest getting up slowly and getting plenty of rest. Good luck!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 5 months ago #2 by 00ami
00ami replied the topic: Re:would appreciate your help :)
Hiii, erm i think everybodys pregnancy symptoms are always different. I turned into a hormonal cow and hated everybody lol.
The fact that your passing out for no reason could be caused by a hormanal inbalance or something.
the best thing for you to do is take a pregnancy test chick, if its negative wait 3 days and do another, or go to your doctor and have a blood test taken.
you may just be feeling sick from the worry, an you could be having a phantom pregnancy were you get all the symptoms because in your head your convinced your pregnant. i had about 3!
would it be a disaster if you took a test and it was positive?
Ami xx

More
8 years 5 months ago #3 by Natalie_
Natalie_ created the topic: would appreciate your help :)
Heyya, i'm new to this lol. erm I don't know if I am pregnant and I don't expect you to tell me. I'm currently around a day late but I have sort of abdominal pains which are different to period pain and I feel really tender in my lower stomach.. For the first time in my life I fainted twice on wednesday for no apparent reason and I havn't felt right since, I feel sick, I realise this could just be an after effect but I was just wondering if anyone else had anything like this?
Thanks for your help :) x

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl