Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

could i be pregnant???

More
8 years 5 months ago #1 by LillieAunas_Mommy!
LillieAunas_Mommy! replied the topic: Re:could i be pregnant???
Well it sounds like you may be pregnant and the test you took it may have been too early to test. If you really think you are you should get a HPT and a diposible cup and have it in the bathroom for when you first wake up. Pee into the cup and hold the HPT in the urine fir 15 seconds. Its just easier that way. If you have any other questions I would love to answer them, by the way my name is Kaitlin I am 16 with a 9 week old daughter.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• EnZo...
  • EnZo...'s Avatar Topic Author
8 years 5 months ago #2 by EnZo...
EnZo... created the topic: could i be pregnant???
hey girls, ummmmmm i need a little bit of help so ill just tell you my story..................ok im 19 and my boyfriend an i have decided to not so much try for a baby but just see what happens but i think i might already be pregnant.....the kinds of symptoms i have had is:
*my right nipple is sore like if i touch it it hurts like its sensitve or something (my left nipple is a bit inverted so im not sure if that has anything to with why that ones not hurting at the moment)
*my emotions have been very crazy lol like ill cry over the work safe cover ads on t.v and one minute i love my bf and want heaps of cuddles and then im just really anoyed at him for no reason.
*i pee alot anyway but ive noticed that i get this over whelming feeling of needing to go to the toilet very quickly and when i pee its not that much.
*when i do a poo its very hard like its like im kinda constipated
*and to top it all off the first day of my last period was like roughly on the 30th of April.......id love some help i just dont want to think im over reacting i want to know if these symptoms are pregancy symptoms......i took a pregnancy test like 2 weeks or so ago and it said negative (its just the test said to pee on the stick for 15 secs but i cant pee for that long lol)...................i hope someone could spread some light on this for me.thank you in advance:cheer:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl