Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

hey, im 17 and i think im pregnant....plz help me.

• Kayla
  • Kayla's Avatar Topic Author
12 years 2 months ago #1 by Kayla
Kayla replied the topic: Re:hey, im 17 and i think im pregnant....plz help me.
i just wanted to say that i am experiencing the same issuses and am going to take a home pregnancy test so i will know for sure i wouls suggest the same for you. good luck i hope everything works out.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• summer
  • summer's Avatar Topic Author
12 years 2 months ago #2 by summer
summer created the topic: hey, im 17 and i think im pregnant....plz help me.
hey everyone. im new to this website and im glad there is such a thing. ok, well, im 17 and im a full week. im irregular, but my cycle usually runs around 33-35 days. i was supposed to \"start\" on the 4th, it is the 11th. the only symptom i have is the obvious missed period and my breasts hurt. my boyfriend is very supportive, but i know my parents would kill me. i just wanna know if i am or not, so if anyone has been through this, plz reply back. thanx! :ermm:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl