Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

Positive Pregnancy Test.Pregnant

More
8 years 5 months ago #1 by cricket
cricket replied the topic: Re:Positive Pregnancy Test.Pregnant
hey hun those tests can be quuite accurate but if you do not belive the test then i suggest that you go to the hospital and get a blood test, then you will no for sure!! The best of luck to you and I hope you get to figure this all out,
And sometimes you don't want something or your shocked you just can't get your mind around it, I know it may be scary. but you always have options, like adoption, and if you do decide to keep it then congradulations.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 5 months ago #2 by mixed_mami16
mixed_mami16 created the topic: Positive Pregnancy Test.Pregnant
so today June 4,2009 at 3:57 AM i took the first response 4 days before your missed period.

Today will be 3days before missed period.so the test has a 80% accuracy.

So it came back with a yes+..
i still dont believe it though.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl