Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

Starting to show?

• scariteIS26weeks!
  • scariteIS26weeks!'s Avatar Topic Author
8 years 5 months ago #1 by scariteIS26weeks!
scariteIS26weeks! replied the topic: Re:Starting to show?
yeah I would say I am fairly small as well so I hope I start to show soon then XD

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• mygirlsnov7th08
8 years 5 months ago #2 by mygirlsnov7th08
mygirlsnov7th08 replied the topic: Re:Starting to show?
well, i started to show around the 10-12 weeks area but i was fairly small than so.. i guess that would be why.

• scariteIS26weeks!
8 years 5 months ago #3 by scariteIS26weeks!
scariteIS26weeks! replied the topic: Re:Starting to show?
Haha well for me, before pregnancy I would eat one thing and then be bloated the whole day and so now with pregnancy it doesn't help that. But usually when I got bloated I would wake up the next morning and be my size again. But now when I look in the mirror it looks like I am getting a tiny bump but it isn't very hard so its probably just fat lol. I think I am still the same weight, before I found out I was pregnant I was really stressed and lost 8 pounds in 2 weeks but I think I am the same as when I weighed my self last week. Baby is only the size of a blueberry right now XD its amazing how we grow!

More
8 years 5 months ago #4 by nadza
nadza replied the topic: Re:Starting to show?
well wit my first pregnancy i started showing at about 13 weeks n amazingly this time around i only started showing at 22weeks (i found out i was preg at 18 weeks!) n now im 36weeks n i look like a whale!!!

More
8 years 5 months ago #5 by LillieAunas_Mommy!
LillieAunas_Mommy! replied the topic: Re:Starting to show?
Well I got really bloated at 6 weeks but people started asking me if I was pregnant at 12 weeks. I started to show pretty early and I didn't stop growing until I gave birth.
Lol I was hoping I would be one of the girls that started showing early and stopped growing at like 7 months.

• scariteIS26weeks!
8 years 5 months ago #6 by scariteIS26weeks!
scariteIS26weeks! created the topic: Starting to show?
hey, I know every pregnancy is different and I know every girl is different. I was just wondering when you ladies started showing?

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl