Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

Need Advice BADLY

More
8 years 5 months ago #1 by myangelsinheaven
myangelsinheaven replied the topic: Re:Need Advice BADLY
If you think that the bleeding you had for those 4 days was suspicious, then you should probably think about getting a blood test done by your doctor. If you had your bleeding a few days early, it doesn't neccessarily mean that you're pregnant and neither does having a lighter period. You can take a pregnancy test at home and see what the results are....but understand that they aren't always accurate and are often done incorrectly. If it's positive, you can then go to the doctor to verify the positive results. If you need assistance with locating a clinic near you where you can get free testing, you can call 1-800-395-HELP.

If you need any other help, please let us know and we will try to guide you in the best possible way.

myangelsinheaven

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 5 months ago #2 by BestBdayGiftEver
BestBdayGiftEver created the topic: Need Advice BADLY
SO THIS IS ACTING DUMB AO IMA REWRITE IT..ON 4.6. OR 4.7. I GOT MA APRIL PERIOD..MY BOYFRIEND N I HAD SEX 4.22..I DNT KNO IF HE WRAPPED IT UP CUZ WE WERE IN A CAR N I REALLI CULDNT SEE ANYTHING BUT ANYWHO..SO I STARTED GETTING PREGNANCY SYMPTOMS..:dry: THEN I GET MA MAY PERIOD BUT ITS ALL WEIRD..IT WAS 2 DAYS EARLY EXTREMELY LITE FOR 2 DAYS THEN FOR ANOTHER 2 DAYS IT WAS ON N OFF..MA PERIOD IS USUALLY HEAVY N LAST 5 OR 6 DAYS..THIS WAS ONLI 4 DAYS..IM STILL HAVING PREGNANCY SYMPTOMS..SO WAT DO U THINK? DO U THINK IF I TAKE A TEST NOW IT WULD B ACCURATE??:unsure:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl